Bookings Policy at South Coombe Self Catering Cottages, Devon
Please ensure you read this Bookings Policy at South Coombe Self Catering Cottages.
We make every effort to make sure that your cottage is clean and in good condition for when you arrive. We may decide to levy additional charges if your cottage or its contents are damaged/abused.
The booking you have made is subject to the following conditions:
- Your cottage will be available from 3pm on the day of your arrival unless otherwise agreed.
- The full balance of the payment for the cottage is payable 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday.
- For holidays booked less than 6 weeks before the arrival date payment must be made for in full, by debit , credit card or bank transfer, at the time of booking.
- The number of people occupying the cottage is limited to the number of beds provided. Additional guests may only stay in the cottage at the owners consent and, upon consent, extra charges will be made.
- Everyone staying in your cottage must agree to use it respectfully. It is the responsibility of the occupants to keep it clean, tidy and everything in working order. Appliances (e.g. ovens, hobs, fridges etc.) must be cleaned after use and, particularly, before vacating the cottage. The cottage should be left in the condition in which you found it on arrival.
- The cottage and all equipment therein have been checked prior to your stay. It is the responsibility of the occupants of the cottage to report any damage, breakages, tears, stains or losses to the owners immediately so that repairs can be made where possible, replacements sought or cleaning done. Charges may be made.
- All furnishings and equipment provided in the cottage belong to that cottage. If, for any reason, you remove anything from your cottage it must be returned.
- Please note that the use of the swimming pool complex is for cottage occupants only. If you have visiting guests there are additional charges for use of these facilities. For insurance purposes all visitors must register with the owners prior to using any facilities.
- One pet is permitted per cottage but strictly by prior arrangement with the owners. The pet must be mentioned at the time of booking and detailed on your confirmation letter. Visiting friends or relatives are not allowed to take pets into the cottages. Our pets policy can be viewed here.
- The owners reserve the right to take repossession of the cottage if they believe that damage is likely to be caused or has been caused or any occupant/visitor acts in a manner which is prejudicial to the well-being and comfort of other guests.
- Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation must be immediately notified to us by phone or email. Once received in writing, we will confirm receipt of your cancellation request.
If we are able to re-let your booking, we will refund you the final letting price (which may be less than you paid).
If we are unable to re-let, there will be no refund under any circumstances and you will be responsible for the full rental cost.
Cancellation Insurance is not compulsory, but we strongly recommend such insurance to protect against the cancellation penalty.