Information for Dog Owners – Pet Policy
Please take time to read our the following notes and if you have any questions please contact us.
South Coombe is not a working farm but we often have ewes with their lambs in the fields and free range hens and ducks wandering about. Please consider these when out with your dog. Other guests may have children playing on site and they may be fearful of dogs.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the property boundaries. We do have a designated field where you can exercise your dog off the lead. Be especially careful when walking through the fields with livestock and be sure to close all gates after you.
- All dog waste must be collected immediately, double bagged and deposited in the large trade waste bin located near to the car park
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, upstairs or in the bedrooms. A stair-gate is provided to prevent your pet wandering upstairs.
- Bring covers for protecting the cottage furniture if you think your dog may be tempted to climb onto it at night when unattended. A sleeping cage for your dog to sleep in at night is another option.
- If you are leaving the site please do not leave your pet unattended in the cottage as this can be distressing and unsafe for your pet.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool building (including the games room).
- Remember to bring your pet’s bed and towels for cleaning muddy paws.
West Ridge Veterinary Practice is at:
5 Chapple Road
Tel: 01884 860236
24 hour emergency service. All surgeries are by appointment
South Coombe Pet Policy