Bed and Breakfast in Devon
Nestled in 15 acres of rolling countryside, South Coombe is an ideal place if you are looking for Bed and Breakfast in Devon with peace and tranquility. Situated centrally between Exmoor and Dartmoor, guests have easy access to moorland, beaches and other attractions.
Our Bed & Breakfast guests can choose between staying in Jonquil Cottage or our beautiful Devon Longhouse.
Both our Bed & Breakfast accommodation options include:
- Large double bedroom, with double bed.
- A second single room
- Space for an additional “put-me-up” or cot if required
- A bathroom complete with bath, shower, toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail in Jonquil Cottage and a shower room with shower, toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail in the Devon longhouse
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hospitality tray with tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi Fi
Breakfast is served in our dining room (note the brick floor, walk in fireplace and concealed bread oven shown in the picture) complete with distressed oak furniture. Your breakfast will be freshly prepared for you. A continental breakfast is included in the price of your stay. Freshly baked croissants, pan au chocolate and organic bread, served directly from our Aga, is a great way to start your day.
Also available is a cooked breakfast, using our own free-range eggs and locally sourced bacon and sausages.
Prices include up to three occupants, continental breakfast, use of swimming pool, games room and sauna.